GDT: NXT TAKEOVER: DALLAS -- April 1, 2016 (10 PM ET) live on the WWE Network

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I still haven't read it but I mean, come on... He must have done it for the popularity or something. The mods obviously knew it would be a joke. Good April Fools Day joke if the SC crowd was expecting someone better :laugh:

It's cringeworthy. I think the only post of his that didn't get downvoted into oblivion is the one where he talks about his friendship with Punk and even that only had like one upvote or something. :laugh:

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
It's cringeworthy. I think the only post of his that didn't get downvoted into oblivion is the one where he talks about his friendship with Punk and even that only had like one upvote or something. :laugh:
Pretty funny stuff. Him trying to get in contact with falconarrow legitimately cracked me up. Dude's got serious heat, but SC gotta chill.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Been so hyped for Nakamura I forgot Aries was also going to have his first match
Man I can't wait for this show to start

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Oh man.

I've never really watched Nakamura before, and with the video package you can just see that he OOZES charisma and SUPERSTAR potential.

The WWE would have to hardcore go out of their way to ruin Nakamura.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Oh man.

I've never really watched Nakamura before, and with the video package you can just see that he OOZES charisma and SUPERSTAR potential.

The WWE would have to hardcore go out of their way to ruin Nakamura.

I've only seen a handful of his matches
But be prepared
He's insanely good

#overhype

S A W F T*

They should build the announcing around Mauro. So much better than anyone else in the company right now.

THIS

I don't watch Smackdown so I rarely get to appreciate what he adds. Guy is amazing even just on this preshow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad