Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
IMG_1712.JPG

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Is this just an excuse to have the Leafs lose another poll question on here? I mean if you go by NHL experience Nurse has played 197 games, Dermott has played 37 and Liljegren has played 0 NHL games.

Now if it's about who you want for the future some might say Liljegren because he was thought to be at least a top 2 pick in the 2017 draft because Bob McKenzie had him #2 in his preseason rankings, however he had a lot of bad luck in his draft year and fell to the Leafs at 17th overall.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Right now it's Nurse. In 5 years hard to say, lily has the most potential but Nurse the highest floor.

loyaltotheend

May 5, 2016
St. John's
Is this because some people prefer to keep Dermott and Liljegren over Nurse in that trade proposal?
Just need the usual suspects to downplay the Leafs again?

Nurse has experience, Dermott less than 1/2 a season, Liljegren zero... how is this a comparison?

Edit: OP definitely got his feelings hurt in that trade thread.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
As of right now it would be stupid not to go with the more proven player in Nurse but i expect Lilly to end up being the best d-man out of this group

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
If we are talking about who you would take this season, you would be a moron not to take Nurse.

If we are talking future, it is certainly up for debate, but I think Nurse has the best tools in this group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad