Post-Game Talk: Nurse Skinned the Oilers

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
I'm trying to think of a worse goaltending performance. Unreal.

Yeah no calls, no hand pass, no shots, but make a goddamn save holy doodle

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Ugly game. Definitely got outplayed for the most part. Need to be a lot better in the next one if we want the W

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Nurse, Ceci, and goaltending are the weak spots of the team? Who could've predicted? Also shout out to a completely shit offensive performance, the Nucks goalie played as bad as Skinner and they managed to make him look okay by not shooting.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
If you can’t defend a 4-1 lead, you can’t defend shit.

f***in Nurse thought he could just sleep walk to a W. Same sleep walking that booted a puck into the net in Game 1 LA. Ceci was horrific as always but I don’t expect anything out of him. He is what he is and Hollands fault for not upgrading him.

Nurse has ZERO big game ability as usual. Always wilts and loses all intensity in his game. Then his brain breaks.

Reactions: LivingRentFree

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
McLeod is such a bizarre specimen. I've never seen such a uniquely terrible player. 1 second of talent followed by 5 seconds of clumsiness and cluelessness, and repeat.

No excuse to get so few shots on a goalie that can't make a save, and not play more physical against a soft team.

Oilers didn't seem to have legs after the first period. Hopefully they find them.

Reactions: Anemia and Kerberos

Jesus

Oct 5, 2006
Just brutal

Can't be giving away games like this in the Playoffs

Skinner looked off all game

29Beast97Mode

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
Usual_suspects_ver1.jpg

Ad