Number one line in nhl

Flashmann*

I don't get why people add +/-. You have to find the average sine they're all playing at the same time, most of the time. They also have 3 empty net goals.

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

I don't get why people add +/-. You have to find the average sine they're all playing at the same time, most of the time. They also have 3 empty net goals.

31÷3 = 10.34 your average.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
That one line has equaled or bettered the goal scoring of 8 other teams so far. :amazed:

But maybe the best part is that everyone from the other lines is already on the scoresheet for the year, too.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
It'd be interesting to see if there's a correlation between point production and the fact a given line is paired more often than not with the Markov - Subban pairing. So far, the 1st line has played around 50% of the time with Markov and Subban at even strength. These two have registered 20 points thus far. The other four defensemen? 3 points total.

Our 2nd, 3rd and 4th line play about 1/3 of the time with the first pairing on the ice.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
It'd be interesting to see if there's a correlation between point production and the fact a given line is paired more often than not with the Markov - Subban pairing. So far, the 1st line has played around 50% of the time with Markov and Subban at even strength. These two have registered 20 points thus far. The other four defensemen? 3 points total.

Our 2nd, 3rd and 4th line play about 1/3 of the time with the first pairing on the ice.
Yep, very good point. Playing with Subban is a huge, huge benefit.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
A lot of people said before the start of the season that they were not a legitimate first line.

Macs

Sep 7, 2008
Montreal
Going from a dump and chase to a puck possession team really pays off! We got so much talented players who can control the pace of the play, it makes game to much more interesting to watch.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Really? The team that's played unbelievable hockey thus far has the best first line thus far? Shocking. :sarcasm:

FWIW, I think it's a solid first line, but only 1, MAYBE 2 of them are bonafide first line talents. They're a great two way line, but there are many better lines such as the TKO line, Roo's line, Getz's line, Benn's line, etc.

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
After Backstrom, Pacioretty is probably the most underrated forward in the league. If he was paired with another exceptional player he would be in contention for the Art Ross every year. He's carried his line since day one.

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
Really? The team that's played unbelievable hockey thus far has the best first line thus far? Shocking. :sarcasm:

FWIW, I think it's a solid first line, but only 1, MAYBE 2 of them are bonafide first line talents. They're a great two way line, but there are many better lines such as the TKO line, Roo's line, Getz's line, Benn's line, etc.

I don't know if you have noticed but Anaheim is a disaster right now and nobody playing on Getzlaf's line is doing anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad