OT: Nude Avatars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenfury

Feb 5, 2011
Most infractions?

[Grapes] He's a good ole Ontario boy there, sure he gets his warnings and the ocassional suspension but that's just playin' on an edge I tell ya. Look at that, over 30,000 points. He's the modern day Verbeek. HEY! Don't forget you kids out there, stay away from ONG! [/GRAPES]

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
[Grapes] He's a good ole Ontario boy there, sure he gets his warnings and the ocassional suspension but that's just playin' on an edge I tell ya. Look at that, over 30,000 points. He's the modern day Verbeek. HEY! Don't forget you kids out there, stay away from ONG! [/GRAPES]

:handclap:
Perfect.

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
He has that ol' Veteran savvy.

Ok, ok... enough talk about infractions. Move along, move along, nothing to see here...
AWwwww. Fine.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Wooo!! Got one thing knocked off my list for today. Heh. Yeah. Woo.

Heh.

In other news, my son has a standardized writing test tomorrow for school. I feel he's going to be a curve buster and not in a good way -- he has no strategies for how to tackle what it is that they are asked to do and is arguing with me about any thread of inquiry I have about said same strategies. Brain dumping? Nope. Outlining? Nope. Asking himself questions? Nope. Use of descriptive rather than generalized language? Nope.

I just told him if the first practice that he's doing doesn't work out, we will deconstruct what he is doing and he will have to do it again after dinner. That also didn't get him moving.

Burgmania

Buffalo's Hockey Soundtrack
Apr 16, 2007
Buffalo, NY
I wish I could get more sleep...especially this week. Five games in six nights. Tonight's my only night off...figure I'll pop in Krazny Oktyabr & drift off.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
I wish I could get more sleep...especially this week. Five games in six nights. Tonight's my only night off...figure I'll pop in Krazny Oktyabr & drift off.

Hockey games? Advice? Never quit. Ever. One of my bigger regrets in life is quitting competitive sports. I got put on a real ****ty soccer team though. Not in terms of talent, but in terms of I hated my teammates - a lot of politics came into play, it was just too much and I had to quit.

I quit roller hockey when I was 8 because I was already a fourth line plug.

Never played ice - bigger regret.

I'm going to get into ice hockey soon. I must!

Good luck with your games!!

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Hockey games? Advice? Never quit. Ever. One of my bigger regrets in life is quitting competitive sports. I got put on a real ****ty soccer team though. Not in terms of talent, but in terms of I hated my teammates - a lot of politics came into play, it was just too much and I had to quit.

I quit roller hockey when I was 8 because I was already a fourth line plug.

Never played ice - bigger regret.

I'm going to get into ice hockey soon. I must!

Good luck with your games!!

Visit here and you can play on my rink :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad