Pre-Game Talk: Nucks @ Sens: The Return of the Karlsson [CONFIRMED] | 730 Tueday Oct 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Mods I forgot to add 730 Tuesday Oct 17 in the title

Can you add plz thanks

Last edited:

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Practice pairings:

Phaneuf Karlsson
Oduya Ceci
Claesson Wideman

I like (can`t like my own posts dammit!),
Oh wow. No Boro would be a dream.

Hope they get Brown into this game. Been almost 2 weeks since he's seen any game time. Boucher can at least shelter him on home ice.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I f***ing love those pairings!

Is it bad that I want boro to play because I need hits and Pims for my league?

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Yeah, that penalty differential is something.

We didn't really talk about it but it was weird having an advantage in the number of calls, particularly given the scores of the last two games.

You'd think the refs would throw a couple our way with the score out of reach anyway.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Yeah, that penalty differential is something.

We didn't really talk about it but it was weird having an advantage in the number of calls, particularly given the scores of the last two games.

You'd think the refs would throw a couple our way with the score out of reach anyway.

Some Flames fans I know think they are still being targeted with one sided refereeing due to the Wideman crosschecking the ref incident.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Some Flames fans I know think they are still being targeted with one sided refereeing due to the Wideman crosschecking the ref incident.

With the crackdowns on slashing and faceoffs, it's hard to get a good sense of what's going on in that department.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Some Leaf fans think their team gets marginal calls while they miss all kinds from the opposing team

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Practice pairings:

Phaneuf Karlsson
Oduya Ceci
Claesson Wideman

I like (can`t like my own posts dammit!),

Hoping they continue with the 11-7 approach its working why change it? Boro is playing awesome right now, keep his confidence up.

I do think there is a distinct benefit with going 11-7 is that the top forwards end up playing more. I also think they could swing Boro up to left win on the 4th line while he crashes and bangs.

Ryan Brassard Stone
Smith Turris Dzingel
Hoffman Pageau Pyatt
Boro Thompson Burrows

Phaneuf Karlsson
Oduya Ceci
Claeasson Wideman
Boro

Makes for a very balance/versitile lineup.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Oduya-Karlsson
Claesson-Ceci
Phaneuf-Wideman

Is in my opinion the most balanced defensive lineup we can ice with the current group.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Some Leaf fans think their team gets marginal calls while they miss all kinds from the opposing team
Every fan base thinks this don't they?

I don't put any stock into the defence pairings or lineups at practice, we have seen numerous times that GB changes things up for games or shortly into games. Hopefully, they have another good start tomorrow night. It wouldn't surprise me if he contiued with 7 defencemen either for this one, given that this is Karlsson's first game back & nobody knows how long he will be able to play & that the team is winning with this formula.

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
w0000000t dat EK65 GOAT is back.

Easy W.

Or total letdown as everyone stands around waiting for Karl to do it all.

Either or. But with Boucher running his psychological profiles I imagine it's the former.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Boro has been great thus far the year. We should definitely be dressing him right now.

11-7 seems like the way to go right now.

How long has it been since we had the ability to shop a D because of an over abundance of quality? It's extremely comforting.

Reactions: Blarginator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad