GDT: Nucks @ Sens | Sunday, Dec 7 | 7PM EST on CITY, TVA | Emergency GDT Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
What we're trying to do:
2kR9qJ_fcE-DkHpfH5p1tg2.gif

What we've been doing:
94BFX2S.gif

How I imagine we'll do tonight:
9aK1g9k.gif

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
I imagine this is what a Colin Greening body check would feel like

iBR0Wsa22O0wS.gif

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
We won't win with Phillips on the top pairing I'm sorry, Walrus sometimes really mystifies me with his coaching decisions throwing in the towel on the game. I'm not pleased with this approach and the line juggling. We are in for a long frustrating game

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
So what IS going on with Methot?

Guess the Sens shouldn't sign him for too long... Can't seem to get over this injury.

Step

It's been a tough year...
Nov 9, 2007
Ottawa
Gotta good feeling about this one. We played well against Pittsburgh, let's just win this ****.

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
Karlsson's a -9.

True Karlsson is -9 as well I was just going to say that myself. Cowen has been on of the best defence man. It just sucks we don't have the best coach for player development and decision making. I'm not thrilled with Macleans handling of Lazar, Cowen, Wiercioch, Overplaying Boro, Gryba, Phillips, Neil, neglecting and throwing good players with more potential in his doghouse (We know who those players are)

If we go losing like this into January change is coming

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Methot has the same injury again. Took a big hit along the boards and also threw a hip check during the Pens game. They can't sign him or get anything in return if he's still fragile and easily injured.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Good news Gary Galley.

Bad news, Glen Healy yapping away in the intermissions.

Thankfully they didn't even mention the scared to death joke from yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad