Racing: NTT Indycar Series (2021 schedule in post #63)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Carlin Racing withdraws from GMR GP of Indy due to travel restriction of driver Max Chilton;

NTT Indycar Series announces 2nd year in a row no race in or around Exhibition Place in metro Toronto due to the the restrictions in the province of Ontario;

the Honda Indy Toronto was scheduled for 7/9 to 7/11 2021;

no new venue or additional sites mentioned as replacement

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
RLL Racing does an illegal photo shoot during day 3 of Indianapolis 500 practice; teams parked for 30 minutes per Indycar rule over safety protocol

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Just finished this on Prime, really interesting documentary on how medical and safety measures have developed over the years.

Kanane's story about breaking his wrist in multiple places in Japan and refusing to allow them to operate on it for 4 days until he was able to fly back to Indiana to have the surgeon who was the guy who developed many of the surgical procedures while working on injured drivers that are used around the world now, and he was back in the car 3 weeks later was great.

Last edited:
Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
What a race. On my way back now. I sit in the first turn and it more or less felt like a normal 500. I think there were about 40k more people over the 135,000 they had announced.

Can't wait to get back to a packed house with 300k of my closest friends next Memorial Day weekend

Reactions: hockey diva

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
NTT Indycar Series: Chevrolet Detroit GP Duel Race 1 Saturday @ 2 pm on NBC:

Pole:5-O'Ward;

Race:8-Ericsson;

Rosenquist may be done for the weekend after serious incident at lap 25; race halted for track repair

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad