GDT: Nsh@sjs 2/2/2012

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
Blum looked good, his passing is probably the best of our defensemen.

Ryan Ellis may disagree with you. A good problem to have if he can stick with the club this time. It would be nice to have Josi, Ellis and Blum in the lineup every night. I think it would help alleviate some of our issues.

I was surprised how well Ellis skates.

I liked what I saw of Blum last night. Not afraid to shoot the puck and Crispy had nothing but good things to say about him, his work ethic and attitude.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Feb is here, time to make up ground, only 5 more road games this month. 6 out of 14.

March has a ton of roadies but they are in a bunch in the middle of the schedule.

Time to get the wins NOW.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Without two of your top scorers, you guys played a solid road game. It wasn't fun to watch, which is a compliment to your coaching and execution. I'm happy the Sharks got a point, but you guys deserved the win.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
The fact that we've been playing Clune while Blum is in the press box sickens me. I know they play different positions, but I'd much rather have 7D than Clune.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
It would be a very Pred thing of us to just suck horribly for 7 games then go into a 7-0 team's building and somehow win, subsequently sending these boards into a frenzy of hypocrisy and false hope, only to go repeat the cycle in St. Louis next.
Hopefully the end isn't true.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad