Confirmed with Link: NSH forum acquires tarheelhockey for playoff push

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
If not for hockey, what would you be doing instead?

Your mom. Next question.

2810693-0853900898-thumb.gif

What are your goals going into the playoffs?

Mainly to actually be in the playoffs for ****ing once.

Team has won Stanley Cup in last 10 seasons. Cries about it. ;)

That avatar is the most amazing thing I've ever seen and I own a mirror.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Fantastic. I would have thought he'd have gone 1st overall, and I'd certainly have taken him there; to pick him up at 4th is absolutely incredible even if we already have a star-quality global mod.

...wait, why does that sound so familiar?

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Fantastic. I would have thought he'd have gone 1st overall, and I'd certainly have taken him there; to pick him up at 4th is absolutely incredible even if we already have a star-quality global mod.

...wait, why does that sound so familiar?

When I drafted him 4th, this is exactly what was going through my mind. We'll need to refer to him as Popeye or some other Seth Jones-related reference. I really wanted to take Poile's press conference on Jones and just swap the names for the announcement.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
When I drafted him 4th, this is exactly what was going through my mind. We'll need to refer to him as Popeye or some other Seth Jones-related reference. I really wanted to take Poile's press conference on Jones and just swap the names for the announcement.
Did you thank all the fans back in Nashville at Dave and Buster's when you were at the draft podium?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad