GDT: NSH @ BUF 7pm TV:MSG Radio:WGR - Anyone want to make the playoffs?

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
6 points in the standings this month..we might not get another point this season at this rate 😒

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Update from dark horible shithole in Brooklyn: Donovan Mitchell just murdered someone with a posterized dunk.

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
Even if we lose every remaining game, I don't see KA doing much if anything this offseason. I think he feels like he can just wait til the pipeline moves forward, no need to trade for anyone, or go get people during FA, everyone we need is somewhere in this pipeline. We just have to wait til they develop.

So what if it's 3+ years or more til we make the playoffs. He gon take his time.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Even if we lose every remaining game, I don't see KA doing much if anything this offseason. I think he feels like he can just wait til the pipeline moves forward, no need to trade for anyone, or go get people during FA, everyone we need is somewhere in this pipeline. We just have to wait til they develop.

So what if it's 3+ years or more til we make the playoffs. He gon take his time.
That would be very bad if that's his plan.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
That would be very bad if that's his plan.
I would say the first move that needs to be made is get rid of KA lol. Drafting and developing talent is critical sure but putting all of your eggs in one basket? Not wise. You never know how they're going to turn out, sometimes they're busts. Also need better veterans than Okposo and Anderson to lead the kids. Both of them should just retire

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad