Post-Game Talk: NSH AT OTT 6 PM CST 'The ONLY game on the schedule, all eyes on us.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Coach needs to eat that OT. You got guys like Tomasino on the bench you put freaking Gurianov out there multiple times.
After having a goal and an assist, tomasino still had the least amount of toi out of anyone that wasnt injured. Guiranov was gifted a full 4 extra minutes.

Really questioning Brunette's handling of Tomasino

Southstarpreds

Dec 15, 2023
Head coach looked pissed off after that choke. You better watch it coach these newer generation of young men will leave you out to dry . Technology has bleached their soul.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
1706617312016.png

Predation

Dec 18, 2011
Sorry I missed this one. Looks like I will miss tomorrows game as well, since it is not listed on ESPN+. Seems like they are carrying fewer games on this network than last year.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Really questioning Brunette's handling of Tomasino
I know some people are probably tired of it but I’ve been saying it all season. Tomasino now is 2nd in the team behind Forsberg in G/60, P/60, and S/60 5 v 5 yet he can’t get out of the 4th line/pressbox. There are some aspects of his game that need developing but for a team that desperately needs secondary scoring I don’t understand why we aren’t giving him more opportunity.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
I know some people are probably tired of it but I’ve been saying it all season. Tomasino now is 2nd in the team behind Forsberg in G/60, P/60, and S/60 5 v 5 yet he can’t get out of the 4th line/pressbox. There are some aspects of his game that need developing but for a team that desperately needs secondary scoring I don’t understand why we aren’t giving him more opportunity.
I just cant see how you throw Guiranov out there in OT whose only redeeming factor appears to be speed. McCarron had 2 penalties and didnt miss a shift and still got more icetime than Tomasino.

Some wtf moments from key players today ended up in goals against. Nyquist and Carrier floating around on the 1st goal against, josi just passively batting at the stick during the leadup on the 2nd goal, fabbro and nyquist on the 3rd goal, the entirety of ot.

Reactions: Porter Stoutheart

weeze

May 2, 2011
Illinois
I just cant see how you throw Guiranov out there in OT whose only redeeming factor appears to be speed. McCarron had 2 penalties and didnt miss a shift and still got more icetime than Tomasino.

Some wtf moments from key players today ended up in goals against. Nyquist and Carrier floating around on the 1st goal against, josi just passively batting at the stick during the leadup on the 2nd goal, fabbro and nyquist on the 3rd goal, the entirety of ot.
Some players can play like dog excrement and nothing will happen to them and others get the dog house treatment. Playing favorites gets old. Maybe sitting a star for a few extra shifts will send a message!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad