• No - I will cheer him on

Votes: 41 54.7%
  • Neutral

Votes: 21 28.0%

• Total voters

mjd1001

May 24, 2022
No.

First of all, I'm not a person to 'boo' at all. If I see something I don't like, I'll talk about it and complain on the ride home from the game, post about it on here, but I just an not a boo-er.

Secondly, unless he was awful, and I mean an absolutely dreadful player that should barely be good enough to be in the minor leagues, I would not boo anyway. He's a member of the home team and, until he isn't, I'd want him to perform well.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Probably nothing at the start

When he scores I’ll cheer, I still do like the regular season somewhat
When he f***s up I’ll boo

When the playoffs come around, I’ll spend more time booing

All in all, I’d say neutral

TheGreenTBer

Generational Lesson Learner
Apr 30, 2021
I don't see what booing him accomplishes, unless he is for some reason unaware that he isn't nearly as beloved as he once was. He is still part of this team, and it's up to management to find a trade for him. That is management's job, not his.

However, if the Leafs come to him with a trade beneficial for both parties and he refuses to waive his NMC...in that case he'd get much more than just boos and rightfully so.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Depends on the situation. He doesn't deserved to be boo'ed if the team wants him back. If he's given a vote of confidence and working (or signed) to an extension then no.

If he refused to waive his NMC, then I expect woke jeering

Reactions: Bluebear

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
I will be saying Boo-urns
I can picture you now:
1716226415021.gif

Madap

May 24, 2019
Toronto, ON, Canada
No. Even though I’m hoping we trade Marner, at the end of the day it’s well in his right to not waive his NMC and I wouldn’t hold it against him. This is his childhood dream and if he wants to give himself one more crack at turning things around as a Leaf, can you blame him?

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
Fans were booing toronto in the playoffs recently. I certainly hope all of this shit team learns what that means to come out flat and get booed for the playoffs.

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
I won't boo him even if he refuses to waive. I'll look at the bright side which should provide me with a feeling of relief.

Reactions: Confucius

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad