Pre-Game Talk: NPPG: Game 1 Carolina at Nashville

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
On a related note, this is obviously easier to do in hockey than basketball, but when I used to post on the LA Clippers message boards they had a game where people would try and guess the score of the games and throughout the season there were standings kept to follow who got the most right. I would think in hockey there would be a lot of people getting the scores right throughout the year so if anyone wants to play that also this season I can keep up with that if people want to try it.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
I would think (IMO) that you should be allowed to pick the same player more than once, letting Forsberg get picked by 10 people if that's what happens, but I think the rule of not being able to pick the same player twice in a row still makes sense.

I don't know how much fun that would be since most people would pick the same 2-3 players..

Maybe you can only pick the same player once every 5 or 10 games?

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Sounds good. I will make a rule change though.

Going forward, you cannot pick a player that you have picked in the last 5 games. Basically that keeps me from going Forsberg then Neal then Forsberg then Neal, etc..

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Jackman.

I like to start slow then come on strong at the finish...or I'm just late to the party, take your pick.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
It says you can pick from both teams. I was wondering the same though. What happens if more than 46 people pick?

Oh damn it; would not have picked Ekholm if I knew I could do Canes folks. Whatever, let's roll with it so I can reign supreme when Matty nails a hat trick and fights the entire CAR team.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
End of game standings:

sjKQ3vg.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad