Now Irving has been demoted

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
Still would love to see Irving brought up to take over goalie. I'm tired of our piss poor tandem right now.

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
When we get Mackinnon at the draft you will love it.
I'll love getting him, but I hate seeing us lose.
Unfortunately my theory is when Kipper gets back we go on a loooong winning streak and just fail to make the playoffs again...

Kipper won't be back for a while I'd imagine. If he really pulled his acl, he most likely will be out until late march. Then the season is almost over.

FLAMES666

Jan 30, 2009
Calgary
Unfortunately my theory is when Kipper gets back we go on a loooong winning streak and just fail to make the playoffs again...

I could see that happening, but I imagine he will be rusty when coming back. I know its not a good thing to say but I really hope he doesn't come back and play lights out. It will just give management an excuse to stay the course. They will say if we had Kipper the whole season then we could have made playoffs.

Kipper won't be back for a while I'd imagine. If he really pulled his acl, he most likely will be out until late march. Then the season is almost over.

Grade 2 MCL tear.

Svenner

Dec 2, 2008
Montreal, QC
I'm gonna guess he's back by early March.

My guess is early March or even later. Feaster said he was going to be out for 2 more weeks which we all know was another lie. If it actually was two weeks he should be back February 25 (3 days).. He hasn't been on the ice at all I personally think he could miss another 2 weeks going even to mid or end of March.. Barring some miraculous emergence from MacDonald or Taylor we will be out of it and Kipper will not even have a shot to bring us back in the playoffs so im not too concerned.

TylerSVT*

MCL is hard to judge because Kipper is already crazy flexible and spends most of his time on his knees in the Butterfly.

If he isnt 100% and he comes back, he could end his career with a bad tear.

Either way, i think the poster above was correct, Kipper comes back, they win a bit and end up in 10th. Flip Flames tape over and repeat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad