GDT: November 8 Jets @ Sens - Leaving on a Jet Plane Edition...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Even Ceci or Wier would have been better than COLIN GREEENING! Argh so mad at the walrus right now

Greening is the one who scored the shoot out winner in the pre season game in Newfl. Maybe he does well in practice.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Even Ceci or Wier would have been better than COLIN GREEENING! Argh so mad at the walrus right now

I would have been fine losing in the SO in a regular manner. Andy had a fine performance.

But this.... Just throwing away points.

Come here, Forty Creek. At times like these, I'm glad I watch games sitting next to the liquor cabinet.

The kids have proved they have stepped things up in the last 5 games. Why not go with the hot hands? Sometimes the SO is a reward.

I dug putting Zib out first though. He telegraphed his shot, unfortunately.

sensfan14

Oct 24, 2014
I would have loved to see the kids try some moves in the shootout but knowing MacLean, it's got to be the veterans, right?

Although does Greening fall into the veteran category? No! What the hell, what the hell is he doing taking a shootout when he's looked amateurish all day?

Probably Maclean's attempt to instill confidence in him? Show him that he has faith in him? The fact that he's starting is incredible enough. The guy needs a stint in Bingo, get his ***** together.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
17937d1358857677-black-red-argh-do-.png

I'll be listening.

If it wasn't long distance, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Golden

Haven't we suffered enough?
May 3, 2007
I would have been fine losing in the SO in a regular manner. Andy had a fine performance.

But this.... Just throwing away points.

Basically. It's one thing to lose in the shootout, it's quite another to just give a point away. It's like they think they can afford to just give points away by their insane as **** shootout choices. Smh.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Basically. It's one thing to lose in the shootout, it's quite another to just give a point away. It's like they think they can afford to just give points away by their insane as **** shootout choices. Smh.

I'm pretty sure Paulrus is totally fine losing in the shootout. It's insane.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
MacLean: We lost the "skills competition" in the end.

Yeah, whatever, it's still a skill competition that is worth a point. SMH. Take it seriously FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad