GDT: Nov 2, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
feels weird after a loss but I'm not even mad? I accepted the L after being down 5-0, just happy that the rest of the game was pretty fun and got to see Matthews do his thing.

Good game LA, well deserved win.

Arizonan God

Jan 30, 2010
Toronto
feels weird after a loss but I'm not even mad? I accepted the L after being down 5-0, just happy that the rest of the game was pretty fun and got to see Matthews do his thing.

Good game LA, well deserved win.
Same. Honestly I thought we were gunna play a lot worse.

Space Coyote

Oct 29, 2010
Meh! We beat them in our barn and they did it in theirs. Just win on Saturday and call it a successful road trip.

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
i mean last i checked a hockey game was 3 periods but maybe it's different up in your parts
It's not, gave up on us winning after the 1st but was entertaining to watch Leafs dominate after instead of tucking their tails

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
It's not, gave up on us winning after the 1st but was entertaining to watch Leafs dominate after instead of tucking their tails
oh don't flatter yourself, i wasn't talking about the teams tucking tails

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
The Leafs had given up, but the refs hadn't.
We had 14 shots vs your 7 in the 2nd, we were playing better way before the penalty shot 2 minutes before the 3rd. Continuing this conspiracy thing when we were on fire before the Hyman penalty with 6 min left, a situation where no biased referee would call a penalty? Jesus Christ

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
We had 14 shots vs your 7 in the 2nd, we were playing better way before the penalty shot 2 minutes before the 3rd. Continuing this conspiracy thing when we were on fire before the Hyman penalty with 6 min left, a situation where no biased referee would call a penalty? Jesus Christ

Yeah don't talk to Kings fans about winning a Corsi battle, we have PTSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad