GDT: note@satans

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Hopefully they come out and capitalize on the PP. As someone else said, I just feel like NJ is gonna get some ugly goal if we can't put one in.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
And just like every game so far this year it seems like, the other teams goalie decides to bring his A game against us. Schneider has not been good this year, but there he is stopping at least 5 prime chances, 3 of which were breakaways.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Hey...Someone has to get Robb's thoughts heard while Easton and co. are off saving the internet.

here they are: " Bah! Hemmetin se!"

And I was doing so well this season!

I forgot to heed my doctor's advice!!!......... "Never, NEVER leave the GDT until the period is over!!! Then, when the announcer says we'll be back for the faceoff (for the next period) GET OUT of that non-GDT thread, and get back into the GDT-IMMEDIATELY!!! - DO YOU HEAR ME???"

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I forgot to mention, I'm not at work tonight! So I can watch the game uninterrupted and without having to constantly look over my shoulder to see if a walk-in or guest is coming. Also able to post in the team GDT while the game is happening :yo:

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Arrived late... Playing drums and an eastern timed game - makes me confuse.

Looks good so far, according to the rest of the board. Vlad is vlad, yes? No stick kissing yet, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad