norway prospects??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kugel

Oct 16, 2003
Ontario, Canada
i was wondering if anyone could tell me about some of them.....i heard there is a raelly good prospect coming for the 05 draft (probably 1st rounder) and i think won went this year, could someone tell me about them.
Also, is norway hockey getting better? we need more top hockey countries....

SneakerPimp82

Apr 5, 2003
Saint Louis, MO
As a side note, whatever happened to Patrick Thoresen? I know he was suppsoed to be really talented, but wasn't drafted and seemingly has gone into obscurity. Any news on this guy?

mole

May 7, 2002
Top line, baby
Visit site
Thoresen will play next season with Djurgården in the Swedish Elitserien, after a very succesful season in the next-best league. I believe he's an NHL Free Agent, but I'm not sure.

Matthias Olimb was the biggest Norwegian prospect for the 04 draft, ranked at 129 among European skaters by the CSS. He's a talented stickhandler and playmaker, but only 5'9 and not very physical, and no team decided to draft him..

I haven't heard anything about any 2005 Norwegian prospects, but if you ask on the 'Northern Europe' board, some of the Norwegian posters there might help you..

Starsdude

Jul 7, 2002
Visit site
Is not Holtet from Norway. Stars signed him I think they are thinking either Idaho or the AHL. Supposibly his defense is dreadful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad