Northeast Pack Shakeup

sigx15

Jan 31, 2010
After only a year, the high end midget league had a big shake up in only it’s 2nd year. NJ Avalanche, South Kent Selects and Buffalo Jr. Sabres are out. LI Gulls, Bishop Kearney Selects and NJ Rockets are in.

LI Gulls for NJ Avalanche make sense because the whole NJ Avalanche staff has moved over to LI Gulls. South Kent had another staff shake up so it makes sense they’re out. Only one I was a little surprised about was Buffalo Jr Sabres being out but maybe it was due to it’s proximity to BKS

rinaldo

Ignored Mmber
Apr 7, 2019
After only a year, the high end midget league had a big shake up in only it’s 2nd year. NJ Avalanche, South Kent Selects and Buffalo Jr. Sabres are out. LI Gulls, Bishop Kearney Selects and NJ Rockets are in.

LI Gulls for NJ Avalanche make sense because the whole NJ Avalanche staff has moved over to LI Gulls. South Kent had another staff shake up so it makes sense they’re out. Only one I was a little surprised about was Buffalo Jr Sabres being out but maybe it was due to it’s proximity to BKS
Rockets lost a ton of players form last year. They are a shell of themselves. Kearny also nothing special. Gulls are solid.

coach22

Aug 30, 2020
Rockets lost a ton of players form last year. They are a shell of themselves. Kearny also nothing special. Gulls are solid.

Ok I had to laugh at this one, BK's 15 and 16 teams are both ranked 3rd in the country (and having scouted them a ton this season, it's a legitimate ranking) and I believe the 18s are currently ranked 9th. Gulls have strong teams (as should've been expected once those guys moved over from the Avs) but even had the 15 team stayed together, I'm not sure they would've had the fire-power to compete with BK (especially if BK had kept their top 06 down on the 15 team).

Reactions: JMCx4

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3