North American Hockey Association - Protection Poll

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I think it's a given that 8's going to win....to spin it any other way, well, that's just not the Christian thing to do.

So, 8 players, including anyone currently on IR, correct? And excluding prospects signed to ELC's like, say, Kreider? :sarcasm:

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I think it's a given that 8's going to win....to spin it any other way, well, that's just not the Christian thing to do.

So, 8 players, including anyone currently on IR, correct? And excluding prospects signed to ELC's like, say, Kreider? :sarcasm:

youre_a_tool.jpg

:D

Yea, then 8 players it is. Those 8 players are used to count all healthy, injured, scratched, long-termed IR, etc NHL players that you want to keep.

There is no putting locks on people who are in the AHL, Canadian Hockey Leagues, etc.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
youre_a_tool.jpg

:D

Yea, then 8 players it is. Those 8 players are used to count all healthy, injured, scratched, long-termed IR, etc NHL players that you want to keep.

There is no putting locks on people who are in the AHL, Canadian Hockey Leagues, etc.

So are you saying you can't protect them, or they're ineligible?

What if we made it so that anyone who's played 1 NHL game is eligible to either be protected or drafted. Prospects are verboten, but anyone on the roster, on IR or on a conditioning stint is fair game.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
So are you saying you can't protect them, or they're ineligible?

What if we made it so that anyone who's played 1 NHL game is eligible to either be protected or drafted. Prospects are verboten, but anyone on the roster, on IR or on a conditioning stint is fair game.

I am saying anyone that has no affiliation with an NHL team right now are ineligible to be picked up.

Therefore anyone from the AHL or other lower league cannot be picked but expansion teams. Only players on NHL rosters who aren't protected.

Also, Modo I need to know for real was the final number 8 because I thought that 8 was leading and when everything was tampered with I got really confused. I still think 8 was the leading voter getter but I want to make sure.

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
I am saying anyone that has no affiliation with an NHL team right now are ineligible to be picked up.

Therefore anyone from the AHL or other lower league cannot be picked but expansion teams. Only players on NHL rosters who aren't protected.

Also, Modo I need to know for real was the final number 8 because I thought that 8 was leading and when everything was tampered with I got really confused. I still think 8 was the leading voter getter but I want to make sure.

8 was leading with 7 a few behind. The rest had 1 or 2

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I thought 8 was winning.

What the hell did you guys do... :shakehead

EDIT: 8 was winning, it was like 1, 2, 7, 9, 1 or something like that.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Yeah 8 is ballistic. The league would look like a joke, as would the cities getting teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad