Post-Game Talk: Norris Division Final: Minnesota Wild vs. Chicago Blackhawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

wild10

Jul 3, 2012
Salzburg, Austria
can someone photoshop that 3 into a 4 for me? I want to use that as my wallpaper, i used this for the last couple weeks.

There you go

Attachments

• 6DSQxh2.jpg
    6DSQxh2.jpg
    378.1 KB · Views: 14

HappyPony

Jun 30, 2013
Hop on board!!! Stop by our avatar thread and request a bandwagon Bryz avatar :D

Well all I can say is...

SECORD SUCKS!!!

SECORD SUCKS!!!

SECORD SUCKS!!!!

I am ****ing PSYCHED!!!!!

Sweet deal! Altho we get screwed with the Sunday afternoon game.

Nino sucks! Reactionary response. Hope for Minn - Chi rivalry like old days. Way more skill with these player though.

Billy Mays Here*

Still not confident we'll win this series, but one thing is for sure Hawks, this isn't the same team you played last year. We're not gonna roll over and die as easily as the last one, and we sure as hell aren't going to let Kane skate circles around us like last time either.

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
Whelp... Already sick of the main boards again. :laugh:

I don't have much confidence in this series -- Hawks in six is my guess -- but I wasn't feeling games 6 or 7 either and I was very wrong there.

Maybe they'll pull another rabbit out and make the WCFs.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
After watching Chicago take care of the Blues, I have no confidence we will win. I say 4-1 or 4-2 to the Blackhawks.

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
We'll have to see how the series plays out. I still think Chicago's kryptonite is punishing physical play.

The Wild stand a better chance than most against Chicago IMO because they have seen them a lot this year, and last year.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
The Blues collapse strikes me as at least as much collapse as it was Chicago killing them dead. They just plain choked at the end of the season and after a brief, very brief two game stint of actually breathing, they went right back and choked again.

I think we match up pretty well with Chicago. Our D is doing a pretty decent job. We're a lot faster this year, and I think Yeo is going to realize that when we hit the **** out of them in game 3 last year we ruled the ice.

We play like we have been against Colorado, and we hit the everliving **** out of the Hawks, we can take them.

I think we do it in 6 games, in front of an absolutely berzerk insane asylum full of fans called the Xcel Energy Center.

We're gonna split games 1 and 2, come back to the X and win games 3 and 4, and then come back and stomp em on home ice.

We're finally going to win a series in less than 7 games.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Wild are going to be still tired in the first game, Hawks will be fresh. So I wouldn't wait too much in the beginning. But as series goes on, hope it evens up.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
This is the schedule the Hawks site posted:

FRI MAY 2, 2014 WILD BLACKHAWKS
8:30 PM

SUN MAY 4, 2014 WILD BLACKHAWKS
2:00 PM

TUE MAY 6, 2014 BLACKHAWKS WILD
8:00 PM

FRI MAY 9, 2014 BLACKHAWKS WILD
TBD

SUN MAY 11, 2014 WILD BLACKHAWKS
TBD

TUE MAY 13, 2014 BLACKHAWKS WILD
TBD

THU MAY 15, 2014 WILD BLACKHAWKS
TBD

Those times are Chicago time...I don't know if Minneapolis time is the same (lol, sorry - i'm from Toronto).

Good luck!

Chicago and St Paul are both in central time zone, so yeah. I'm from Toronto (Well, the GTA at least) too.

Good luck to you guys as well.

PariseSuterKoivu

Jul 9, 2012
Hope we play some fresh legs like Fontaine and Veilleux and hold down the minutes a little on the top 2 lines and top 2 D pairings.

MinnesotaGuy

Mar 9, 2011
Ugh. My gut tells me we lose in 6. We will need great depth scoring from our 3rd line, Moulson, and great goaltending to make it to game 7.

Drewcifer

Oct 10, 2006
Minneapolis
The Hawks fans on the main board are so unbelievably obnoxious.:shakehead Not at all like the Avs fans who were classy for the most part.

WillP

Jan 31, 2013
London
I'm kinda annoyed by how many people seem to think that it's a foregone conclusion that the conference finals is gonna be LA-Chicago. Probably cause they're both recent champs but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad