Non-Preds fan question?

grcenter47

Mar 15, 2012
Edison, NJ
My girlfriend's dad is a Predators fan and I am not too familiar with the franchise living here in New Jersey. He is originally from Tennessee. I am only familiar mostly with Weber and Rinne.

I was looking to get him a jersey, but he mostly like unheralded, hardworking players. I was wondering from this list below who would best fit this description:

Colin Wilson
Craig Smith
Matt Cullen
David Legwand

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
hard working? hornqvist. any other answer is wrong. legwand may be an original pred but i don't think he fits the description as well as hornqvist. fisher is an option.

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
It's pretty much a given that, unless something horrendous happens between now and then, the number 11 will be hung from the rafters of the Bridgestone.

Get them a Legwand jersey.

randymc2641

Aug 3, 2010
My girlfriend's dad is a Predators fan and I am not too familiar with the franchise living here in New Jersey. He is originally from Tennessee. I am only familiar mostly with Weber and Rinne.

I was looking to get him a jersey, but he mostly like unheralded, hardworking players. I was wondering from this list below who would best fit this description:

Colin Wilson
Craig Smith
Matt Cullen
David Legwand
Mike Fisher is not on the list but very hard worker on the ice and great citizen off the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad