Non-Minnesota NHL News XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
A bigger market? I would think St. Louis would be one of the smaller markets in the NHL. Certainly it's bottom half, right?

St. Louis is hell of a passionate sports town is more of what I meant. I just laugh to myself when I think what if Yeo started out in Philly. He would of needed a therapist!

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Blues fans don't seem particularly happy about already naming him head coach after Hitch steps down, and I can't say that I particularly blame them. Armstrong must really love Yeo as a coach if he's willing to already name him head coach for 2017-18 without seeing who's out there in the coaching market next offseason.

Also, TIL that Mike Yeo "overachieved" with a weak Wild roster.

Last edited:

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.

Interesting.

Gives Yeo a year of studying under a true hall of famer coach, which could potentially close any and all holes in his coaching plan and get him to fully reach his potential.

If so, man, this ****ing division.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Interesting.

Gives Yeo a year of studying under a true hall of famer coach, which could potentially close any and all holes in his coaching plan and get him to fully reach his potential.

If so, man, this ****ing division.
It'll be all good for a couple of years until he starts playing favorites again.

Fremitus Borealis

Flügelstürmer
Feb 4, 2007
The Slot
Okay I love Phil Kessel, but this is great :D

Phil Kessel places full-page ad in Toronto Star thanking Toronto fans for driving him out of town

Kessel also sent $50,000 to the hot dog vendor he used to frequent in Toronto at the corner of Front and John Streets. The gift was anonymous, but the vendor said it came with a note that read: “From a big fan and Stanley Cup champion.”

“I don’t know who else it could be from,” said the vendor. “Obviously there are no Stanley Cup champions here in Toronto. Phil may have a bigger waistline than most hockey players, but he has an even bigger heart. I’m happy for him and I miss seeing his face every day and sometimes twice a day.”

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland

l3E6uhDAN3W7vylji.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad