Non-Minnesota NHL News XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minny Lakes

Apr 4, 2013
Can't believe you guys are still whining about the Edmonton loss. I'm glad players don't hang on losses like the fans do. Get over it. Stuff happens for a reason, maybe the Wild don't have a chip on their shoulder going into Nashville if they win verse Edmonton. I'd take a EDM loss and NSH win anyday over EDM win and NSH loss.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
They're not going to win every game.

And losing to the Oilers at home is not a missed opportunity?

And I have not really noticed anyone dwelling on it, just stating it's too bad what should have been more of a guaranteed two points - given our place in the standings that seems pretty reasonable to me.

Wild48

Ski U Mah
Nov 10, 2011
Duluth
Not much scoreboard watching tonight. Looks like the Sharks are the only team we're in meaningful competition with going tonight. Go Sens. :)

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Wow, sweet comeback for Anaheim last night and LA drops 2 in a row. That's what now, 0-5-1 for teams near us the last couple of nights?

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Montreal has lost to the Sabres THREE times.
Anaheim had a streak where they went 10-2-1, with the losses coming from Arizona, Tortono, and Ottawa.
Bad teams will win games.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Montreal has lost to the Sabres THREE times.
Anaheim had a streak where they went 10-2-1, with the losses coming from Arizona, Tortono, and Ottawa.
Bad teams will win games.

I think this is why you just move on to the next one. At least the players obviously did.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
5 players hit waivers today. Tim Erixon any good? Few people think he could get claimed, but don't know much about him.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
5 players hit waivers today. Tim Erixon any good? Few people think he could get claimed, but don't know much about him.

Possession wise I have seen people say he is pretty decent. Russo on the radio just mentioned something about him on the radio but doesn't know how the wild values him. But if you can get him for free and not trade a draft pick...

Billy Mays Here*

The Bacardi will be flowing and the beaches will be jamming.

Billy Mays Here*

It's kind of funny, just a few short years ago the Sharks scared me and the thought of going into their building terrified me. Now I feel we're not only competitive with them, but probably even better than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad