Status
Not open for further replies.

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
Last thread was talking about:
-Ilya Kovalchuk in Russia and his long journey back to New Jersey
-White Bear Lake having 2 high school buildings, 1 Ryan Carter and 0 state hockey titles
-Evander Kane replacing American hockey dominance as the bane of the Winnipeg media's existence (on another note, thank God MSP has more teams where our columnists don't go crazy on that)
-Free stuff other teams are giving away

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Rolston: "I was just texting with [former New Jersey teammate] Zach [Parise]. He will so love playing there, just the energy in the building compared to what he's used to."

cm-21462-150526c45f3346.jpeg

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
oh my.. Devils fans have been taking some hits these past months. Losing parise and now this thing about kovie who is supposed to be their franchise player doesn't even want to come back. And then someone takes a shot at their atmosphere. Next thing they have to forfeit their pick the year they win the lottery (again)...

ftfy.

Jul 10, 2012
Grand Forks, ND
-Evander Kane replacing American hockey dominance as the bane of the Winnipeg media's existence (on another note, thank God MSP has more teams where our columnists don't go crazy on that)

Usually the Sun is OK but the pant-s***ing regarding every perceived wrong with Kane is nuts. Ever since he allegedly didn't pay a dinner bill, he's continuously gotten thrown under the bus. Folks who suggest he needs to be traded are idiots. How many teams would trip over themselves to get a guy like him?

Jaykay

Jul 5, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
Touche. I don't know why but White Bear Lake having 2 separate buildings for 1 HS has always fascinated me.

You and everyone else; whenever I met people in college and told them about it they were completely dumbfounded by that concept. Not only did we have two buildings but they were 15 ****ing minutes away from each other! It made it hell for underclassmen on varsity sports teams who had to get to practice at the 11-12 building. There were positives though, you became very close with the class above and below you, and as a freshman you didn't have to deal with seniors and vice versa.

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
I swear Guillaume Latendresse reads every mention he gets on Twitter. (Some of those are about his grammar sadly...)

When someone asked him he's expecting to play with whose, he replied "that's a good question". :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad