Non-Hockey Sports Thread XIV - Vikings Offseason Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
Although everyone will blame this on walsh and and will forever remember this as Walsh's missed kick, lets not forget the following.

-The game turned on Petersons fumble.
-laces were in for the 2nd time today.

He should have made that kick, not arguing that, but this game was also lossed on missed opportunities, and key mistakes by others as well.

Billy Mays Here*

In before Walsh gets death threats.

Also, I crave a recording of Paul Allen's reaction to the miss. Gonna laugh my ass off to him likely freaking out.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
To the guy referencing Packer fans laughing at this: I'm not laughing at all. I'm stunned. I don't know what else to say. You had a win in the bag and Walsh ****ed up.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Don't know how you can keep him as your kicker going forward. He just missed a CHIP SHOT in a playoff game that would have more than likely won the game.

Last edited:

Minny Lakes

Apr 4, 2013
Not surprise at all to see us in position to win that game. I had the feeling back in October that the season would end on either an AP fumble or a Walsh missed kick. And booya, a combination of both leads to another epic loss.

Billy Mays Here*

Reading all the stuff being Tweeted at Walsh is both hilarious and sad at the same time. Pathetic that people get that invested in a game but a few of the replies are actually funny.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
I'm sure the guy feels bad and I don't wish him any harm, but I don't want him on the team anymore.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
Who cares, every damn time the Minnesota team chokes. The Wild will do the same ******** and choke away opportunities too cause that's what MN sports do. F*** this, I can't handle this s*** any longer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad