OT: Non-Hockey Sports Thread XII - We Got Other Sports Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Looks like the Twins suck yet again.

On the plus side, if the Twins finish last in the standings and have the 1st overall pick, we have this face to look forward to:

RileyPint012015b.jpg

Riley Pint, ladies and gentlemen.

ChexLeMeneux

May 15, 2010
Great series to open the season for the Twins. 1 run scored and only 22 for the Tigers.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
An un-earned run! Finally! Now I can sleep at night.. This has actually been kind of funny. Even for a very hardcore Twins fan. This thing has just played out too crazy. You never know what crazy things are going to happen when it comes to baseball. Sometimes especially with an unbelievably bad team. Just got to look forward to that future.. I sure there are good days to come as predicted...

Slick Willy*

The look on Torii's face in the dugout before the Wild pre-game came on said it all.

WTF did I come back here for??!

Let's objectively look at our lineup for at least one second. Would not

Mauer
Suzuki
Dozier
Hunter

At least be able to produce more than a stinkin' run? I mean we really are going to be one of the most putrid teams in Twins history this year.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
The look on Torii's face in the dugout before the Wild pre-game came on said it all.

Mauer
Suzuki
Dozier
Hunter

At least be able to produce more than a stinkin' run? I mean we really are going to be one of the most putrid teams in Twins history this year.

Yeah but at least Mauer is going to be making more money than a small country as the only non-power hitting first baseman in the league..

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010

Mauer
Suzuki
Dozier
Hunter

You mean other than the ridiculous 10million contract we gave him? Thats why he came back. No other team in their right minds were giving him that much.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Double bogey on 17 for Spieth. He's missed a couple of those 5-6 ft. putts today.

Not the kinds of putts you can [usually] afford to miss if you're going to win the Masters.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Double bogey on 17 for Spieth. He's missed a couple of those 5-6 ft. putts today.

Not the kinds of putts you can [usually] afford to miss if you're going to win the Masters.

Except he's still 5 up on everyone. That feels a lot more manageable for everyone than 7 though.

Edit: And Rose just birdied, so 4 stroke lead now.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Except he's still 5 up on everyone. That feels a lot more manageable for everyone than 7 though.

Edit: And Rose just birdied, so 4 stroke lead now.

Yeah, he's definitely got a cushion. But if he ends up losing tomorrow, those are the putts he'll be replaying in his head.

Aaaand, now he just shanked one on 18, into the gallery.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
College baseball game between Mankato and Bemidji yesterday ended 41-20 for Kato. Yes you read that right. 41-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad