Nolan Patrick vs Casey Mittelstadt

Nolan Patrick vs Casey Mittelstadt

• Total voters

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
You could of pointed out that Gretzsky is the GOAT and it would be as valuable as saying player X is better when literally everyone knows it. Give you a hint you take out that entire portion out of the comment and it makes no difference in the end.
So you have never mentioned a players name in a thread unless that's what the initial discussion was about? Also, the conversation is done when I realize I'm arguing with someone who doesn't know how to spell Gretzky.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Lol. Conversation is done when you don't know how to spell Gretzky.
whatever you say buddy...your the one who likes bring in players names to the conversations when they aren't invited...Leafs fans were called out every time they brought Matthews name in every thread.

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
whatever you say buddy...your the one who likes bring in players names to the conversations when they aren't invited...Leafs fans were called out every time they brought Matthews name in every thread.
This is a bit different than someone coming in and saying "who cares, Petterson is better than both". That would not be adding anything to the conversation but providing an example of someone from the same draft class who has proven to overtake the #2 pick and then mentioning that Mittelstadt has not proven himself is part of a normal conversation.

So I'll ask again, have you never mentioned a player in a thread that wasn't part of the initial discussion?

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
They'll both be top 6 centers.

There's so much to like about Mittelstadt's game but he just lacks power...in everything. Skating, shooting and strength. He has all the skill in the world but doesn't have the explosiveness to accelerate from defenseman, or the strength to get by them.

But I'll always bank on someone with high hockey IQ, skill and compete level. I think a couple of big off-seasons will be important for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad