Rumor: Nolan Patrick on his way out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
I mean the east coast is hard to play in with the big spotlight teams like Philadelphia, NY Rangers, Toronto, Montreal, Boston, Detroit, Washington and Pittsburgh maybe the pressure is too much.

Maybe a trade to Winnipeg or taken by Seattle in expansion would be best for Nolan Patrick, I don’t expect philly to gain much in return.

Apr 9, 2009
USA
I actually don't think he'd be a good fit in Columbus. They need a #1 center.

Unless Domi wants to go back to wing. Then as a #2, it might work.

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
“I don’t think Nolan Patrick wants to be here.” That is an opinion. Not a fact.
It amazes me how a story is articulated as truthful and suckers so many people when it is an opinion piece.
Also headline "requested a trade". Inside on second paragraph "going to request a trade". Well which one is it.
I ate a whole bag of oreos is not the same as I am going to eat the whole bag of oreos.

Ishad

Jun 2, 2010
What would flyers fans want in terms of draft picks for Nolan +Ghost?

lawrence

May 19, 2012
I kind of hope the Canucks look into this, big question marks on his health or what he will turn into.

I wonder if Juolevi for Patrick would be something the teams discuss? Maybe add a pick swap or propsect but that would be the general basis.

Canucks need a #3C

beaten you death over at the Canucks Reddit section. He’s too injury proned to even consider. We won’t get 82 games and even if we did it’s like a 35 point player. Huge pass from me.

also based on the rumours I don’t like the idea he doesn’t like spotlight and criticism as it comes as part of the job as a nhler let alone in Canadian city.

Nothing spells chAracter in this guy if those rumours are true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad