GDT: Noble Kraken versus Mangy Coyotes

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
I guess I thought Vejmelka a better goalie than this, chuffed for Wright but that goal was absolutely brutal

Reactions: Kevinsane

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
No matter whether meaningful games or not, Beniers and Wright putting up points and playing well can only help their confidence going into off season training.
It kind of helps my sense of expectation going into next season, too, in the sense the future suddenly doesn't seem as potentially forbidding as it did even a month ago.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
In addition to Matty and Shane finding their groove, I think it's potentially a big deal that Bura is starting to contribute more too.

He got a nice raise from Francis to sign here and I want to see him hit 30 goals given a season where he actually stays healthy.

Reactions: Toomany7pins

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
In addition to Matty and Shane finding their groove, I think it's potentially a big deal that Bura is starting to contribute more too.

He got a nice raise from Francis to sign here and I want to see him hit 30 goals given a season where he actually stays healthy.
Funny, I’ve actually been a bit the opposite. Seeing Burakovsky and Tanev start putting up points in meaningless games against other eliminated teams has had me thinking “oh cool NOW you want to start chipping in?”

bmore236

Mar 3, 2004
Funny, I’ve actually been a bit the opposite. Seeing Burakovsky and Tanev start putting up points in meaningless games against other eliminated teams has had me thinking “oh cool NOW you want to start chipping in?”
Agreed. For nothing games, there’s not a pressure for the team leaders to produce. It’s better for the rookies, to see if they are capable of handling the pressure.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia

That's fair, he hasn't shown much since signing. Certainly not enough to justify that salary. I was hoping he'd be able to hit 60 points like he did his last year in Colorado, but that was a contract year after all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad