Value of: Noah Juulsen to Vancouver

member 105785

Thats beyond ridiculous. If Benning trades Gaudette esp to a crummy place like Montreal i will end my fandom as a Canucklehead. Theres nothing there worth him

Oh hey there, Adam Gaudette, I didn't realize you were a poster here. Kid is hopefully a 3/4C, not exactly projecting to be a barnburner, something tells me that if he gets moved, you'll still be around.

If people survived Virtanen over Ehlers/Nylander, Hodgson for Kassian, Forsling for Clendenning and Grabner for Ballard you can handle Adam Gaudette being moved for an equivalent prospect.

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Montreal is in no position to be moving more defensive prospects. Sergachev is already making them pay for that.

I really don't know where you get that. RD is a position of strength for us at the moment and moving a prospect from there for an equivalent C prospect (which has been discussed here) would not be harmful asset management.

Gerard

Dec 24, 2017
New Jersey
I really don't know where you get that. RD is a position of strength for us at the moment and moving a prospect from there for an equivalent C prospect (which has been discussed here) would not be harmful asset management.
Do you have an entire RD defense in NHL ready prospects?

Because Montreal’s defense is bottom of the league.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

Juulsen, Brooks, Walford, Mete, Lernout, Fleury, Tsyzkas is our strongest pool right now.

Brooks and Mete being absolute steals helps the Habs a huge bit.

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland

Our LD is crap all the way through but at RD we have Weber and Petry as our top 4 guys, we are in no rush to get replacements for them. And when they do need to get replaced, in addition to Juulsen we have Brook, Lernout and Fleury who all project as NHL level guys.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
After trading Sergachev, Montréal is in no position to trade Noah J unless they’re getting a NHL caliber C prospect back. He’s almost nhl ready and has been among best D in Laval. Not happening. Juulsen and Mete are the immediate future. Habs best d prospects are all in junior

Reactions: Aldo Montoya

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
When it comes to D--it is really hard to judge how their transition from JR to the NHL will go.
He’s already transitioned exceptionally well into the AHL. He will make the habs, perhaps as early as next year and maybe this one if they choose to rebuild

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad