Value of: Noah Hanifin to Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alikhan Alizada

Jul 16, 2017
Edit : What would it take to get Noah hanifin to montreal.

Players off the table are:

Domi
Kotkaniemi
Suzuki
Romanov
Poehling

Would this do it

Montreal trades: 2019 1st(15OA),andrew shaw, Jesse ylonen.

Calgary trades: Noah hanifin, Frolik(dump)

Last edited:

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
What would it take to get Noah hanifin to montreal.

Drouin
Domi
Kotkaniemi
Suzuki
Romanov
Poehling
Mete

Would this do it

Montreal trades: 2019 1st(15OA),Andrew shaw, cale fleury.

You can't ask for a good player and then take everything off the table that would make the trade fair. And I hate Calgary.

Brutal offer.

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
Imagine asking for an established 22 year old top 4 dman and saying that a 2nd line winger and moderate level prospects were off the table. SMH

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Imagine asking for an established 22 year old top 4 dman and saying that a 2nd line winger and moderate level prospects were off the table. SMH

damn thats generous lol.

Obviously as you see i'm not a fan of Andrew shaw but i understand what he brings to a Contender! i feel like Montreal needs to capitalize and trade him for future with him playing his best hockey.

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
damn thats generous lol.

Obviously as you see i'm not a fan of Andrew shaw but i understand what he brings to a Contender! i feel like Montreal needs to capitalize and trade him for future with him playing his best hockey.

My reference to a 2nd line winger was talking about Drouin, not Shaw. Who was put on the untouchables list.

Reactions: SaskCanesFan

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014

LOL @ moderate lvl players...

Suzuki, KK and Poehlign are EASILY top15-20 prospects around the NHL. Romanov we need due to organisationnal needs.

And come on bro, Domi isn't a 2nd line player.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Calgary wants Kotkaniemi. Top 6 forward, age appropriate.

Off the table:
Gaudreau
Monahan
Tkachuk
Lindholm
Backlund
Hanifin
Giordano
Valimaki
Andersson

Would this do it:
Mark Jankowski, 1st rounder (26), Andrew Mangiapane

Fair, right?

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
It would have to be Gallagher+ or KK for Calgary to be interested. Andrew Shaw? He is a slight upgrade, if at all on our apparent "cap dump" in the deal. Frolik is a good player.

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
LOL @ moderate lvl players...

Suzuki, KK and Poehlign are EASILY top15-20 prospects around the NHL. Romanov we need due to organisationnal needs.

And come on bro, Domi isn't a 2nd line player.

I was only referring to Suzuki and Romanov as moderate level prospects. I also think Poehling is overrated due to his single NHL game but I do still like him as a prospect. Top 15-20 might be overrating some of them a bit.

I was referring to Drouin as a 2nd line winger, not Domi. Although it'll be interesting to see if Domi can repeat this year which he was clearly a 1st liner or he regresses back to his Arz days.

I guess I shouldn't have been so vague as the statement seems to be confusing a lot of people.

Reactions: Lo97

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
It would have to be Gallagher+ or KK for Calgary to be interested. Andrew Shaw? He is a slight upgrade, if at all on our apparent "cap dump" in the deal. Frolik is a good player.

cmon man, theres no + on top of Gallagher and neither team would do it.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010

Off the table:
Gaudreau
Monahan
Tkachuk
Lindholm
Backlund
Hanifin
Giordano
Valimaki
Andersson

Would this do it:

Fair, right?

OPs list doesn't list Price, Weber, Mete, Danault, Tatar, Gallagher, etc. but you're going to protect Giordano, Valimaki, Andersson, Backlund?

Like, OP's post is bad, but its not that bad.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010

Montreal probably doesn't do Gallagher for Hanafin straight across, let alone add.

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
Montreal probably doesn't do Gallagher for Hanafin straight across, let alone add.

I can't speak for them. I simply stated what it would take for Calgary to be interested. Hanifin is 5 years younger, and signed for three more seasons than Gallagher, and generally top four defenders are valued to a higher degree than top six wingers.

Alikhan Alizada

Jul 16, 2017

Off the table:
Gaudreau
Monahan
Tkachuk
Lindholm
Backlund
Hanifin
Giordano
Valimaki
Andersson

Would this do it:

Fair, right?
Lollll Kotkaniemi>>>>Hanifin and also
15OVA>>>26OVA
Shaw>>>>Jankowski
Ylonen>>>Mangiapane

So dont even compare amd also I havent mentioned
Price
Danault
Mete
Weber
Petry
Gallagher
Tatar

What players of value do you guys have outside of what you named??? Lol nothing not even a decent prospect.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Edit : What would it take to get Noah hanifin to montreal.

Domi
Kotkaniemi
Suzuki
Romanov
Poehling

If they're not on the table then neither is Hanifin

Would this do it

Montreal trades: 2019 1st(15OA),andrew shaw, Jesse ylonen.

[/quote]

This is awful for Calgary, we're not rebuilding, 22 year old established top 4 defensemen have a lot of value. Terrible offer.

HabsTown

Jun 5, 2014
Montreal
The only logical scenario outside of Gallagher would be Danault to upgrade their 2C spot on Backlund (yep, I called Danault > Backlund). Even them, a small + would need to be added & I'm not sure it would be worth it for Flames to marginally upgrade on Backlund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad