Noah Chadwick Lethbridge

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
He has had very good, if not great season so far. He is a guy that is not flashy but very smart and has played at a almost PPG pace not because of his amazing offensive skills but by making smart pinches at the right and making the right pass to open teammates.

The strength of the Lethbridge team is its defense (and goaltender) and we have 2 20 year old good (for junior) defenseman that play along with him so he doesn't have to shoulder the load like many top defenseman do, but he still plays a lot in important minutes, 2nd PP Unit, 1st or 2nd PK and often out late in games whether up or down.

There is nothing about his game that stands out either great or terrible and I say that in a positive way. He is a 5th rounder so unlikely to be great, but I think if he works on his skating, it isn't bad but isn't great either and we all know it is getting more and more important, he could end up as a useful piece.

I think next year will be huge for him as he will be the clear #1 d-man for us and have to play a ton of minutes. For a 5th I would be very happy with how he has played in Lethbridge so far this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad