No TV next 2 games

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I just looked at the tickets for the Student Rush promo the Preds do for Thursday Night games and see a pair in 119 available for $35 a piece and 328 for $15 a piece... predators.nhl.com/studentrush password: studentrush

Geez. I love being a season ticket holder but every time I see those kinds of prices it does sting a bit knowing what I'm paying for similar seats in the 100s.

I know this is not a new thing... and at least I get smashville rewards points??

jstreet

LETS GO PREDS
Jan 15, 2004
FL via Nashville
www.twitter.com
Geez. I love being a season ticket holder but every time I see those kinds of prices it does sting a bit knowing what I'm paying for similar seats in the 100s.

I know this is not a new thing... and at least I get smashville rewards points??

Imagine the pain that Panthers season ticket holders have had for years. They were trying to sell packages while handing out free tickets like candy.

SavageSteve

Mar 28, 2008
Nashville, TN

It's among the reasons I didn't renew and figured I could cherry-pick games I wanted to go to instead...

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
It's among the reasons I didn't renew and figured I could cherry-pick games I wanted to go to instead...

That is one of the reasons I downgraded to a 15 game plan this year, I then could pick my other games. I have probably been to all but 7 or 8 home games thus far with several more to go.

Edit: I have gone back through my account. I have attended 20 games thus far this year (not counting the game I will attend tonight). And after adding in my remaining games, I will attend 8 more (counting tonight).

Last edited:

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
That is one of the reasons I downgraded to a 15 game plan this year, I then could pick my other games. I have probably been to all but 7 or 8 home games thus far with several more to go.

Edit: I have gone back through my account. I have attended 20 games thus far this year (not counting the game I will attend tonight). And after adding in my remaining games, I 8 more (counting tonight).

This is basically what I'm thinking about doing next year. Getting to hand pick your 'quarter season' is much better than being handed specific games for a half. Likely more economical too given some of the deals they give out throughout the season.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
This is basically what I'm thinking about doing next year. Getting to hand pick your 'quarter season' is much better than being handed specific games for a half. Likely more economical too given some of the deals they give out throughout the season.

Not sure if they will do it for next year, but I signed up at the end up June when the first started offering it for this season and they added in 2 or 3 games free.

Oh and the sad thing is when I downgraded from a half plan to that, the guy asked me what one of the reasons was, I told him I wanted the option to choose my games, because I didn't want to be forced into all Chicago games. He then told me, it sounds like you want a flex plan, rather than wanting to keep me.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Imagine the pain that Panthers season ticket holders have had for years. They were trying to sell packages while handing out free tickets like candy.
When I was an intern with them I dealt with the sales team a lot. They had a very difficult job. I almost felt bad for them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad