No TV (Bell Center Ice) for the Nashville game?

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
I am showing the game on FSW
also for people outside LA
FSTN
and center ice both home and away feeds.

Rod Buskas*

So CI subscribers are the only ones that are screwed ?

mbar

Dec 7, 2006
Los Angeles
Worst case scenario you can find every single game on the internet.

Just have to watch it live.

Look at the game day thread and you'll see links to a multitude of sites.

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA
Looks like you are getting squeezed out with the 11 games going on by that time. And with cable they have to make a choice of what games to broadcast.

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Everyone is screwed with Nashville games. I don't get them either in Nevada. Gamecenter has them blacked out. I've never seen a game on an official feed here when they're in Nashville. I always have to stream it online. It sucks, but just how it is. They will black out FSW in your area too if they are playing in Nashville. So don't think having the Direct TV sports package will save you either :P Just gotta stream it...

ouendan1

Mar 14, 2009
Las Vegas
Everyone is screwed with Nashville games. I don't get them either in Nevada. Gamecenter has them blacked out. I've never seen a game on an official feed here when they're in Nashville. I always have to stream it online. It sucks, but just how it is. They will black out FSW in your area too if they are playing in Nashville. So don't think having the Direct TV sports package will save you either :P Just gotta stream it...

Why does Gamecenter have them blacked out? Will I be screwed tomorrow in Michigan? :cry:

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Why does Gamecenter have them blacked out? Will I be screwed tomorrow in Michigan? :cry:

Just gotta find a stream. Puck lists them on every GDT. Just look for the streams he puts up there and find the one that works for you.

Pucknut50

Jun 13, 2007

Hey I remember when only 10 games were televised the whole year. Just like those commercials people nowadays all spoiled.

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
I checked the guide for CI on Bell and I don't see the game listed. Are we not getting this game ?!

I have it listed on my guide for Shaw Cable. So it looks like it must be some sort of Bell issue. I still find it odd how this isn't simply one "feed" that all of Canada would get all the same games. If I remember right Bell typically has both feeds on if there are both feeds. Shaw only shows one and I am not sure how they pick it. My Dad has Sasktel and generally, he gets one feed but it is the opposite of what I get.

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
DirecTV Center Ice has the game - both feeds:

780 - Kings Feed SD
780-1 Kings Feed HD
781 Preds Feed SD
781-1 Preds Feed HD

Yeah, but for out of towners, they'll still be blacked out even if they're listed.

CTKingsFan

6/11/12 & 6/13/14
Nov 23, 2008
Connecticut
Yeah, but for out of towners, they'll still be blacked out even if they're listed.

What makes you say that? I've never had issues with Nashville games on Center Ice. (except for back when neither team would broadcast it:laugh: )

(I have Direct TV)

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Hey I remember when only 10 games were televised the whole year. Just like those commercials people nowadays all spoiled.

Tell me about it.

Did anyone else have to fiddle with the rabbit ears to get KHJ in without any snow or static?

Ron*

Tell me about it.

Did anyone else have to fiddle with the rabbit ears to get KHJ in without any snow or static?

KHJ?

How about KTLA? That was the first TV broadcast partner, along with the Lakers.

Man, I am dating myself.

For anyone who is interested, they even have a wiki page for that.

RonSwanson*

I get it on Comcast Center Ice in Standard Definition, Only one broadcast. Hopefully it's the LA broadcast so I don't have to listen to Terry Crisp.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $16,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $250.00