No suspension for Kucherov after boarding on Enstrom

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
As I said, that's a major and nothing else.

Main boards overreacting, especially habs fans that would love to see him not destroy them tonight

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
i love kucherov but still question him figure some frustration set in and he finished a play he could have let up or tried a bit to avoid.

Will say estrom did absolutely no favor to clutch or himself by ducking it seemed lol and making that turn when he did.

The leaving the feet thing if you watch palat or callahan or tyjo or kucherov they do that when hit someone on boards 90 % of time. Is a momentum thing not intentional.

Yet is bang bang play kucherov thinking guy is going another way could he have turned himself a bit I still think so but if tired if mad etc...

well was what it is so to speak and half the blame is still on the offensive player in that he ducked on top of the turn. glad is ok no concussion.

I didnt think warranted any time off myself would not have been surprised with 1-2 games cause league is all over the place on this stuff lol. Yet thought he would get nothing like he did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad