No Scoreboard on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
So watching both this game and last game on gamecentre there has been no scoreboard at the top of the screen. It has happened to both me and my friend for Senators games, but other broadcasters still have the scoreboard. It is annoying, do they expect me to watch the game with a stop watch? Is this happening on TV too?

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
So watching both this game and last game on gamecentre there has been no scoreboard at the top of the screen. It has happened to both me and my friend for Senators games, but other broadcasters still have the scoreboard. It is annoying, do they expect me to watch the game with a stop watch? Is this happening on TV too?

The broadcasted clock on TV was all over the place last night, running during play stoppages, disappearing alltogether, not displaying penalties etc...

Buck Aki Berg

Done with this place
Sep 17, 2008
Ottawa, ON

What did you do before 1998?

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Didn't notice it last night but I've noticed that on the TSN site that they have the wrong logo by teams when giving out the scores.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I was watching the TSN feed on HS, and I had no problems other then the powerplay timer not showing up in the first period.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Was very annoying last night on GCL.

I was thinking maybe my Apple TV was glitching and cutting off the top part of the screen.. Obviously not the case.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Was very annoying last night on GCL.

I was thinking maybe my Apple TV was glitching and cutting off the top part of the screen.. Obviously not the case.

Supposedly the stream on TSN website didn't have it too. So there's something weird going on.

If HS had it, they must be getting a TV source they're streaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad