No Respect

The old geezer

Feb 10, 2007
No respect I tell you.

After providing some recommendations to a couple of GM's on how to get their teams back on track I get snubbed. No respect I tell ya.

One, who just had their season best 8 game winning streak snapped, downplays the impact of the recommendations and claims it was mainly b/c of their goalie.

Now a second team has the gall to use my recommendations against me and is now on a season high 4 game winning streak themselves.

Geesh. I think its time to close the doors on the consulting gig :shakehead

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
No respect I tell you.

After providing some recommendations to a couple of GM's on how to get their teams back on track I get snubbed. No respect I tell ya.

One, who just had their season best 8 game winning streak snapped, downplays the impact of the recommendations and claims it was mainly b/c of their goalie.

Now a second team has the gall to use my recommendations against me and is now on a season high 4 game winning streak themselves.

Geesh. I think its time to close the doors on the consulting gig :shakehead

I have no respect for you because you are costing me a high draft pick with your advice. I had to take matters into my own hands today and end the 8 game wining streak.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
To be fair, I did make a passing reference to Scotty Bowman being seen in the vicinity... But I do find it strange that only two of my recent wins were by more than a goal, suggesting that there's still work to be done on getting these lines to gel. Hopefully we can start a new streak soon and break clear of this damned pack of teams.

Vaive-Alive

Mar 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
My goodness my guiness! I think the GM in question probably forgot about the double-header...

You deserve a few extra V&Os for doing a fine job...8 game winning streak is very impressive!

Would like your thoughts on my March Madness bracket...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad