no party for pardy

Beavski24

Aug 10, 2012
Calgary
forgot to add i like grant clitsome but by the way that guy is -12 and all our hate is on pavs and noel

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
BYcEIHXCMAAxKhS.jpg:large

Dumb and dumber.

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg
He was at least joking about it after, and didn't seem too pissed off.

I would have been irate if that happened to me.

pcanuck

Jun 6, 2011
Edmonton
i hope the ahole who grabbed Pardy's helmet and the b who threw the beer are found by some jets fans in the parking lot!!

Beavski24

Aug 10, 2012
Calgary
lol i just want them to be what they should be frolik keeps looking better as the season goes on though i think

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
What a ****ing clown, and his stupid ****of a wife.
Classless.
I'm sure they'll be banned from UC, but if I was the Jets I'd press charges for pouring the beer. I've seen charges filed for less, it's petty but I'd do it.

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights
After seeing hawk fans pee their panties on their forum over the Jets' fans booing Crawford, Kane, and Toews calling it classless, I think this incident trumps that quite easily when it comes to classless.:shakehead

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Classless.
I'm sure they'll be banned from UC, but if I was the Jets I'd press charges for pouring the beer. I've seen charges filed for less, it's petty but I'd do it.

The league may have issue with these fans and even the NHLPA protecting its members.

Be sure if occurred at MTSC some lucky wait list members would have prime seats :laugh:next season.

If this occurred in Phoenix L'ill gary would call it all part of the fan experience of the game.:sarcasm:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
mr 2 shirts has a big head......Pardy's helmet barely fits. :laugh:

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
That drunk ***** stealing Pardy's helmet & wearing it was hilarious.
However the beer in the face was super douchey

If that happened at the Mts Centre 2 Patrick Kane or Hossa it would have gotten ugly quick.

bazaaa*

Classless.

++
What a loser, both of them. Wish someone would have punched them both in the face.

Doan Jidion*

After seeing hawk fans pee their panties on their forum over the Jets' fans booing Crawford, Kane, and Toews calling it classless, I think this incident trumps that quite easily when it comes to classless.:shakehead
Hawks fan here. I'll give you that they were out of line and clueless to call the Winnipeg treatment "classless," but at the same time, let's not lose our heads over the beer thing, either.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Hawks fan here. I'll give you that they were out of line and clueless to call the Winnipeg treatment "classless," but at the same time, let's not lose our heads over the beer thing, either.

Have to agree here. But you have to admit one action is a wee bit more classless.

You're welcome for the four easy points.

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg

Really?

The beer thing is FAR worse than taking the helmet.
The helmet thing alone is somewhat funny. I'm sure there are players with a sense of humour who would have signed the helmet after the game for the guy.

But dumping a beer on someone?
Try taking a guys hat at a bar, see how that plays out.
Then another night dump a beer over someone. See which gets a more negative reaction.

Doan Jidion*

Really?

The beer thing is FAR worse than taking the helmet.
The helmet thing alone is somewhat funny. I'm sure there are players with a sense of humour who would have signed the helmet after the game for the guy.

But dumping a beer on someone?
Try taking a guys hat at a bar, see how that plays out.
Then another night dump a beer over someone. See which gets a more negative reaction.

Oh, it was a crappy thing to do and I never would have done it myself. But I just can't get so angry about it. Hawks fans are even angrier than you guys are. If it had happened to a Hawk in Winnipeg, I wouldn't have cared. I feel like there's a sale on outrage at Costco and I don't have a membership card.

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
Oh, it was a crappy thing to do and I never would have done it myself. But I just can't get so angry about it. Hawks fans are even angrier than you guys are. If it had happened to a Hawk in Winnipeg, I wouldn't have cared. I feel like there's a sale on outrage at Costco and I don't have a membership card.

Hmm, I dunno I have a feeling if it was Kane or Toews, the Hawks board would be exploding with threats.

AWSAA

Sep 8, 2003
If you watch the replay closely you'll see the drunk guy get smoked by the side of the glass.

Edit: added a pic. Wish it was HD.... this doesn't do it justice.

Attachments

• glass.jpg
    glass.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Doan Jidion*

Hmm, I dunno I have a feeling if it was Kane or Toews, the Hawks board would be exploding with threats.

Probably. Like I said, they're indignant about everything, apparently. But like I tried to explain to them, do they even know what conduct at the old barns was like?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad