Post-Game Talk: No Pain No Gain, Islanders lose game, Penguins lose Players, WOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Shero*

+Offense in general
+Flower
+Bennett
+Dupers
+Glass
-Malkin for too much pizazz
-Injuries
-Refs

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Refs: let the game get out of hand. The officiating in the 3rd period was a yoke.

Malkin: I thought he was fine until the Pens pulled away, then I felt like he just wanted to score goals. Whatevs.

Letang: You're the man now, dog.

Bennett: Best player on the team. Maybe in the league. Insult that his inclusion in the roster is game-time decision.

Fleury: nice shutout, still thought he looked shaky at times.

Dupuis: I hate you. I really, really hate you. But I'd still have sex with you. Call me. Maybe?

zero8771

Jun 15, 2012
I was at the game. what happened to jj. saw neal step out but not jj

Kovifan27

Jan 17, 2012
Philly, PA
Best of seven series...but if this continues it will end quick. The Islanders should come out flying next game and it's going to be physical. I hope the refs keep control of the next one.

So

+Bennett he looked beyond comfortable

-Refs; that was a mess.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I was at the game. what happened to jj. saw neal step out but not jj

an Islander - was it Reasoner? - tried to knee-on-knee Juice, missed and kind of kicked him in the shin instead. Juice took a nasty spill.

Ray Shero*

ElCPi.gif

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Pens need to physically dominate the rest of the series, tired of seeing Islanders goon it up. IT'S THE ****IN PLAYOFFS! Joke of a team from top to bottom.

lornloxor

Jul 13, 2011
+Bennett, nice snipe and great effort
+Fleury, just solid
+Dupuis, this guy just produces
+Murray, good physical play
+Letang

=Malkin, just shoot the puck

-Injuries yet again

gopens66

Hop in the Cordoba, Baby, we're goin' bowlin!
May 25, 2006
Altoona,Pa
Wow..........just...wow.

Here's hoping Neal and Jokinen bounce back quickly.

+almost everything

++ Murray politely showing Tavares where to sit and then sitting him there...........with a little tap on the head to say, "it's so cute how you keep trying."

-

nhindian

Jul 4, 2009
- Fleury lucking into a shutout. Wow, he really sucks. Can't believe he won the goaltending battle over Nabby tonight.
- Bennett squeaking into the lineup. TK must have the flu or something because there's no reason he shouldn't be playing over a freaking rookie. And then Beau goes a scores, so he'll never come out of the lineup now. Fantastic.
- Dupuis. LOL this guys just skates up and down really fast and gets two of the biggest garbage goals I've ever seen.

+ Glass. What a playoff warrior. Always comes up big when it counts and really cemented the game in our favor.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Refs: let the game get out of hand. The officiating in the 3rd period was a yoke.

Malkin: I thought he was fine until the Pens pulled away, then I felt like he just wanted to score goals. Whatevs.

Letang: You're the man now, dog.

Bennett: Best player on the team. Maybe in the league. Insult that his inclusion in the roster is game-time decision.

Dupuis: I hate you. I really, really hate you. But I'd still have sex with you. Call me. Maybe?

Agree on all counts. Other notes:

Felt like Bylsma's pre-game must have been something like 'hit Tavares, hit Tavares harder, hit him again, and then we'll start with the pain'.

Could have sworn I saw Murray saying 'feed me more'.

A two and a half hour Beauner . . . at my age, no less. ;)

zero8771

Jun 15, 2012
Was at the game, have been to about 60 since console has existed

+ loudest game I've ever been at

BB Gun

Mar 28, 2013
+ Iggy and his boomstick. Nabby struggled because he was probably playing concussed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad