Post-Game Talk: No OT, No SO, No Win. Habs lose 2-1

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
OuoFB0d.gif

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I’m assuming this season is a bit of a write-off because of the shoulder surgery, but Caufield better wake up at some point. You’re getting paid the big bucks now, play like it.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
I thought Jake Allen was good tonight, this loss is not on him. Also his mask is cool.

Preds are a .500 team same as us, we could have won this one but our forwards cannot find the back of the net. Our passers shoot, our shooters pass. Cole is in a slump. Gally tries (he really does kill himself every game) but the mileage is showing. The kids will be good but this is a team that is still not ready for prime time.

I do find it funny though that we are really negative this season sometimes when this team is better than what we have seen the last two seasons. In season three of the rebuild, it's hard to be patient.

Now I will go play Zork to cleanse this loss from my memory. Hope I don't get eaten by a grue.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
I might watch the next game. Or I might have a root canal. It’s a toss up.
Since you seem to like pain. Why not both? ;)

Entertaining 3rd and no loser point so yeah.

Gally had 10 shots tonight and apparently so did Habs10Habs. :)
Since the Habs didn't fully entertain me. I had to make up for it myself ;)

Hats off to the people in the GDT. Very entertaining tonight.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
1st period was a penalty fest by refs.
2nd period was like watching paint dry, so boring.
3rd was much better mainly due to Nashville going into 1-4 formation allowing Montreal to carry the puck more not that they did anything with it.

The PP was beyond bad tonight.
Caufield was the worst forward on the ice, but Monahan was a close second.

We can't score.

I don't care what anyone says Gallagher was our best forward tonight, and was f***ing hilarious 😂.

Allen played well. Savard blocked a shit ton of shots. Nice backhand goal by Jake!

2 more home games before our annual epic Christmas road trip melt down.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
1st period was a penalty fest by refs.
2nd period was like watching paint dry, so boring.
3rd was much better mainly due to Nashville going into 1-4 formation allowing Montreal to carry the puck more not that they did anything with it.

The PP was beyond bad tonight.
Caufield was the worst forward on the ice, but Monahan was a close second.

We can't score.

I don't care what anyone says Gallagher was our best forward tonight, and was f***ing hilarious 😂.

Allen played well. Savard blocked a shit ton of shots. Nice backhand goal by Jake!

2 more home games before our annual epic Christmas road trip melt down.
Not sure Hughes will look to move Savard or not but IMO he could really help a contender looking for a defensive dman and someone for their PK, just for his shot blocking alone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad