Speculation: No Nylander?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peace Frog

“Go on, say your thing man”
Jun 18, 2009
I don’t know if this is anything to read into, but did anyone else see this mural?

1663075014178.jpeg

Peace Frog

“Go on, say your thing man”
Jun 18, 2009
I’m sure it’s nothing, but you would think that in a “Leafs Forever” mural, they would put the core four on it, no?

Reactions: hn777

tkb81

Mar 15, 2009
haha we all say its not a big deal .. but imagine if your job put up a poster of its 6 best workers ... while leaving you out .. and you know for a fact your better than at least 3 people on that poster .. lol you will say in public it wouldnt bother you .. but you know it will

Reactions: ITM

ITM

Out on the front line, don't worry I'll be fine...
Jan 26, 2012
The starting lineup and the captain
Charitable I think. Could argue the Big 3 plus Reilly sans Nylander is a bit of a head scratcher. Murray isn't there and he's the most likely Game 1 starter...But if we're branding on strength, Nylander really should be in there, so should Murray...

...and who came up with those fonts? Graphic designers: Looking for a design measure and I can't find it: Kind of sloppy all around.

Bigger question: Why does our club get ceremonial/promotional work so wrong so often?

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
Nylander was omited from the pic because it would cost too much money to digitally shrink down the size of his head to A) make it fit in the mural and B) make it look proportionate to his fellow teammates heads on the image!

Reactions: Tanknation

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
First line, first pair, and the captain.

Goons like me writing "Big 4" 10 billion times on the internet does not actually mean that the MLSE Marketing Department is beholden to that.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Maybe they're trying to get him mad and get him to demand a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad