No Mccarron, No Scherbak at WJC

Status
Not open for further replies.

nilan123

Jan 26, 2007
This has probably already been discussed on another post however, Mccarron looks to be having a decent year as well as Scherbak. Is it me or is Mccarron starting to scream bust.

Adam Spylo

Feb 26, 2012
This has probably already been discussed on another post however, Mccarron looks to be having a decent year as well as Scherbak. Is it me or is Mccarron starting to scream bust.

So McCarron is having a good year but starting to scream bust? Is he that good that he can achieve both?

Camio

Oct 19, 2013
With the amount of good juniors players who became good NHL players without having played in the WJC and the amount of good juniors who played at the WJC but never made it to the other league (or if they did make it to the NHL, they sucked), this is the proof this means nothing.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary

Absolutely. He's made huge strides physically and offensively.

Off with his head.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't understand how McCarron can be having a good year but be screaming bust at the same time.

Nevertheless, we have threads for both these players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad