No Local Broadcast Radio For Oakland A's In Bay Area This Season, Games To Stream On TuneIn

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Going to see more of this going forward. I figure more teams will make the move to streaming services for radio broadcasts.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
And not everyone has streaming services or satellite radio in their vehicles either. I remember AM radio fondly although I prefer the clarity of XM or Sirius now.

One of the reasons I subscribe to XM isn't because of music, but because of Sports and the ease of access to play by play, specifically for Hockey and Baseball. Either that or get the audio package for MLB, even though I think that should be free now.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Sign of the times.

If anybody thinks the Cubs won't be streaming games once their radio contract is up I'd be shocked.

Some teams gotta be first

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons
One of the reasons I subscribe to XM isn't because of music, but because of Sports and the ease of access to play by play, specifically for Hockey and Baseball. Either that or get the audio package for MLB, even though I think that should be free now.

I did for both, although the channels I listen to, the DJs tend to ramble way too much these days between songs. I have to call their customer service, now that I think on it. I should have the same channels in both vehicles but I know with one of them I don't have the same ones.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad