No Jagr Milestone sticky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrMom9900

Nov 2, 2011
No Jagr sticky?

Probably the only example of someone we have reaching the top 2 in NHL scoring in probably the next 25 yrs and there is not one mod who is aware enough to make a sticky about this magnificent achievement? Frankly I am ashamed.

CuriousGeorge

Jun 8, 2007
No Jagr sticky?

Probably the only example of someone we have reaching the top 2 in NHL scoring in probably the next 25 yrs and there is not one mod who is aware enough to make a sticky about this magnificent achievement? Frankly I am ashamed.

I am ashamed too.

RayNibbs

Mar 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Was also suprised at a lack of this, I don't think people truly understand how huge a milestone this is? I know the majority of the sporadic fans could care less, at least in my immediate circle. Maybe it's not talked about so much due to his age, but that should be just as impressive in its own right that he's playing good hockey/helping lead a team at what, 44?

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
There should have been one as he was approaching. I'm not so sure about one now that it has already happened though.

BrassBalls

Nov 5, 2016
Ottawa, Canada
Really makes you ponder what the reaction would be like if he were another Canadian national. :shakehead

Love our boys but history is history! No matter the background! :yo:

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Sticky is needed, The man himself, his career, his mullet and his butt deserve it!

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Existing thread stickied.

In the future send an email or PM if you have a sticky request. Do not complain about moderation in the forums as it's against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad