Video No Hockey fight video gets me more pumped than this one

yakitate304

Crunch Time
Oct 23, 2007
NY
Just so awesome. Emery gets a lot of hate but I love the guy, mainly because of this.

I went to University at Buffalo when this game took place, and many of my female friends there were almost crying watching the fear in Biron's baby blues.

I love how Lindy uses last change there. :laugh:

Trottier

Very Random
Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Visit site
Personally I enjoy this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0_3oosIHZY

Ranger Ed Hospodar made the mistake of taking physical liberty with Mike Bossy one time in an NYR/NYI game.

Clark Gillies responded in kind.

Ed Hospodar's jaw was broken.

Ed Hospodar never took liberties on any Isles player ever again.

Message delivered; message received.

:)

Last edited:

E_Godard

Sep 21, 2006
Section 103
Personally I enjoy this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0_3oosIHZY

Ranger Ed Hospodar made the mistake of taking phyiscal liberty with Mike Bossy one time in an NYR/NYI game.

Clark Gillies responded in kind.

Ed Hospodar's jaw was broken.

Ed Hospodar never took liberties on any Isles player ever again.

Message conveyed; message taken

:)

That was classic. Loved how he rolls up his sleeves after and gives a look like "Anyone else?".

Free Edler

Enjoy retirement, boys.
Feb 27, 2002
Surrey, BC
My favourite of all time is the ultimate goon's goon, Link Gaetz taking on Bobby Probert circa 1992. It was in an old rock 'em sock 'em tape when I was a kid. Too bad Gaetz couldn't keep it together.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend

Watching Cloutier pummel Salo on the intrawebz back in 2001 is what made me a hockey fan.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
My favourite of all time is the ultimate goon's goon, Link Gaetz taking on Bobby Probert circa 1992. It was in an old rock 'em sock 'em tape when I was a kid. Too bad Gaetz couldn't keep it together.

I was actually at that game. The sound on the video doesn't do justice to the sound of the fans....they were going nuts.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
This video, mostly because they have Enter Sandman playing. At 1:04 when John Garrett goes "They're gonna go!" and the music kicks in, it's awesome. :D

Freezerburn

Mar 20, 2003
Does anyone else hate it when people add music to their youtube videos of hockey highlights? I think it makes videos unwatchable.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Does anyone else hate it when people add music to their youtube videos of hockey highlights? I think it makes videos unwatchable.

Agreed 100%

I like to hear the announcers, and sometimes the audio slip up; You know, when you hear the players talking about another players wife, and how she's a nice gal; it never gets old. I love trash talk in hockey!

Morris Wanchuk

Feb 10, 2006
War Memorial Arena
Islanders jump the rangers with 2 seconds left in the 1990 playoffs.
[GV]-5243996150333039956&ei=nO7-Sq2dGYTGrAK12OmNCw[/GV]

Imagine if that happened today? HF boards would explode.

We have 1,000 post threads when Lucic punches a guy one to many times when he's on the ice.

Shame on the Rangers for not getting the message and sending out their tough players.

Ron Jeremy

This video, mostly because they have Enter Sandman playing. At 1:04 when John Garrett goes "They're gonna go!" and the music kicks in, it's awesome. :D

Awesome!! That was Greg Millen, I think saying "they're gonna go!"

For a team called soft every season, they have agruably the best line brawls in recent history vs. the Sabres and Flyers.... there was another epic one vs LA as well that was awesome. Watch how the Sens' goalie goes to the bench to get help taking his mitt off... classic :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad