News Article: No Hearing For Del Zotto

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Of course NY gets the special treatment. Pittsburgh always gets ****ed over by the league. This is a load of crap.

:sarcasm:

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
You're telling me if one of the Rangers got an elbow to the head you wouldn't be upset, and his teammates wouldn't react?

I'd certainly hope that his teammates wouldn't react by trying to charge the guy into the boards from behind on an icing. That is a filthy move.

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
What are they gonna give Del Zotto a penalty for, clairvoyance? Especially after all the blatant calls they let go in that game. Give me a call when someone can explain to me how the **** a guy gets his stick tomahawked in half right in front of the ref and there's no call. **** Neal and **** the Pens.

Even better they showed the replay of Cooke slashing Henry and the referee was looking directly at it. Idk how that wasn't called.

Mr Atoz*

I'd certainly hope that his teammates wouldn't react by trying to charge the guy into the boards from behind on an icing. That is a filthy move.

I wouldn't have minded seeing that on Matt Cooke after he threw the flying elbow at McDonagh's head. But this hit was nothing like that hit. I'm tired of teams that have one rule for themselves and another for everyone else. And no one is more guilty of that then the penguins.

NYRCSKA*

It wasn't dirty, it wasn't reckless. Should it have been a 2 min penalty? Maybe. Should it even be up for discussion for suspension? No.

Is James Neal a dirt bag? Yes
Is Matt Cooke a dirt bag? yes
Would Clowe have destroyed Cooke? Yes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad