Post-Game Talk: No Gulutzan turned out to be even worse than we expected.

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
Be prepared for the out of town fans coming in peace with "helpful" advice

1504.gif

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
None of these players are actually as bad as they look right now. Playing under a bad coach can do this.

Look no further than the Canucks.
It blows my mind that this organization can see what a huge difference a coaching change made for our two closest rivals, while they continue to piss away the best start in franchise history because the coach is out of answers when the historic PP comes back to earth.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Oiler Fan living in Calgary coming in peace (and love and harmony).

- Hyman is looking less and less effective on the 1st line. We should promote McLeod to the top line for a few games and see what happens.

-Good game from Benson tonight--he deserves a longer uninterrupted streak with the team so his confidence continues to grow-- he's no sniper but his passing skills are excellent.

-Why not just go with Skinner as #1 for the rest of the season and live with his growing pains. He may never be a #1 goalie but its time to admit that Kosko definitely is not.

-Nurse with a disappointing season

-Barrie a tire fire

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
I've learned my lesson tonight. Don't waste a night full of sleep instead of watching the Oilers in 2022. Got it.
#FireTippett

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Have to admit that the Oilers continue to prove me wrong. Whenever I think that this has to be the bottom, they show me that they still have another lower gear. Impressive. Getting humiliated by a tired Rags team who played last night, who also started their backup goalie and were missing their best player. This has to be the bottom. (Looks at schedule, sees the Leafs are up next, and sighs.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad