No Games Tonight

• Thread starter HFNHL Red Wings
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

HFNHL Red Wings

Sorry. Several of the leagues GM's/AGM's are getting together for a poker night tonight so no games I'm afraid.

BTW. Am I allowed to gamble with HFNHL dollars :D

godlh

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Have fun boys!!!!

HFNHL Red Wings said:
Sorry. Several of the leagues GM's/AGM's are getting together for a poker night tonight so no games I'm afraid.

Rob to Drew : I see your Osgood and will raise you my Turco.

PS, I'll be seeing Sidney Crosby for the first time live, in person tonight at Guertin (Gatineau).

PS2, all you Ottawa-area folks, let me know if you're going to see the Binghamton - Toronto AHL game at Corel next Sunday (2pm start)...my good friend (and depth forward for the HFNHL Leafs) Serge Payer will be centering the Sens' second line that night...also, it will give me the chance to scout Peter Smrek.

Eric

SensGod

Feb 27, 2002
Scotia Bank Place
Visit site
godlh said:
Rob to Drew : I see your Osgood and will raise you my Turco.

PS, I'll be seeing Sidney Crosby for the first time live, in person tonight at Guertin (Gatineau).

PS2, all you Ottawa-area folks, let me know if you're going to see the Binghamton - Toronto AHL game at Corel next Sunday (2pm start)...my good friend (and depth forward for the HFNHL Leafs) Serge Payer will be centering the Sens' second line that night...also, it will give me the chance to scout Peter Smrek.
Eric

I'm going...got my tickets last week...

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
HFNHL Red Wings said:

At this point, I think many of our GMs would agree that HFNHL dollars are more valuable than real dollars!!! Especially if it's loonies we're talking about. ;)

Unfortunately, that wisecrack doesn't carry as much weight as it used to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad